Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Fun Life - PAYING Commissions or NOT

The biggest question I always get is whether or not My Fun Life is paying!  Not only is it paying but it is only in it's 9th month, launching internationally with the first Travel App that pays you the commission, paying a check matching bonus on everyone below you, paying you for a coded bonus from $5.00 to $11.00 on each person you personally sponsor PLUS on each of their first 3 and their first 3 to infinity and pays you a $400 car bonus with starting to qualify by being a Sapphire Rank.
My Fun Life is also set up to pay commissions in 189 Countries.

How much does it cost to get into My Fun Life?
  Believe it NOT!  It is only $25 a month.


What do I get for my $25 a month?

You will receive the Cha-Ching Booking Engine Travel Site that is powered by Travelocity.  With this site you are able to book Airlines, Hotels, Car Rentals, Cruises and Activities for not only you but your family, friends and worldwide and you get the commission. Main My Fun Life Introduction to My Fun Life and Membership Signup website, thousands and thousands of dollars worth of marketing tools that will empower you to build a successful business.  Access to FunTrips for pennies on the dollars, FunCondo's (500,000) Worldwide in 4 & 5 Star Luxury Condos for 50% to 80% discounts, Cruises for as low as $59, Condo Hot Deals as low as $399 a week vs $350 to $799 a day.  And our Sizzle Weeks are the last minute deals that are offered only to our My Fun Life members.  Websites and webinar training in 12 different languages. American Sign Language has also be added.  Our Motto is that "No one will be left behind".
Team building worldwide as we are now in 150 countries and growing daily.   


Am I locked into a contract? NO
What do I have to do?  Tell everyone you know that likes to travel about this great business opportunity.  JOIN - TRAVEL - SHARE

 Still NOT Convinced!  Visit us and take the tour at www.myfunlifeopportunity.net


No comments:

Post a Comment